Returns and Refunds
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Please send to PATHWATER
44137 Fremont Blvd,
Fremont CA 94539
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error: Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Time - Our customers have up to 14 days to request a refund from us.
- Method of Refund - We will issue the refund via the same payment method the product was purchased with.
- Product Condition - The products should be unopened and unused if a return is requested.
- Refund Contact Info - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or refund. Our customer service reps will contact you shortly after you send us an email.
- Charges - If a customer is completely unsatisfied with our product, they will not have to pay a restocking fee or return shipping. We will handle it. Please email email@example.com
- Address: 44137 Fremont Blvd, Fremont CA, 94538
- Phone: 1 (833) PATH-WTR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org